Manic Panic, with 40 Years of history in leading the color rebellion, is proud to say our hair colors have always been Vegan and Cruelty Free.
- Made in the USA
- 5-6 weeks
We have several tips that will give your hair dye a better chance of really shining:
- Temporary hair dye doesn’t absorb as well if you’re using an alkaline based shampoo or conditioner, make sure you’re washing with PHP neutral products before and whilst you’re wearing the dye.
- Do a strand test first, taking a small portion of hair from behind the ear and monitoring the progression of colour. This will give a good outline of what colour your hair will turn and can avoid disappointment if you are trying to dye a darker hair colour.
- Always wear gloves when applying temporary hair dye, comb your hair thoroughly beforehand and don’t get any mixture in your eyes.
- Apply mixture evenly and thoroughly to your hair and leave in for as long as the packaging recommends at room temperature. Gentle dyes such as Manic Panic can be left in for hours to result in a more intense colour without any damage to the hair.
- Dye around the scalp and skin can be removed with vaseline or baby oil.
- Our temporary dyes can last up to 6 weeks and you can extend the length of time your hair will stay dyed by washing your hair less frequently or using dry shampoo instead.
- Always follow instructions on the packaging.